Monday, March 14, 2016

A Rather Garrulous Windbag -- March 14, 2016


Hello, everybody! Sorry, time is short, and it's possible that at this rate, no one is going to read these things anymore, but! Life's great. We have two couples who have marriage/baptismal dates and six other investigators who have commited to be baptized besides. The Lord is showering us with blessings and it's awesome in the dictionary sense of awesome.

Anyway, I love you all and know that God loves you way more than I do, but that's just because he's God! Also, mi hijo amado, Elder Leiter, who's not my companion anymore but is in my district, informs me that there's a new Harry Potter book coming out. Um. Uh. Can anyone confirm or deny these reports??????????????

Make an inherently good week great,
Dallin

P.S. I don't know if people actually dressed like Hilario in the 70s, but Hilario told me that that's how people dressed in the 70s. (Take a look at the pictures and guess which one is Hilario. I'll give you a hint: He's not my dear old ex-comp Elder Cuadra, a ridiculously handsome gringo, or a flaming pile of trash. Good luck.)

No comments:

Post a Comment